Top 5 Solar Pool Heater Reviews
Intex Solar Heater Mat for Above Ground Swimming Pool, 47in X 47in
- Eco-friendly solar technology will increase temperature of the pool water by around 3 to 5°C(5 to 9°F) based on weather condition.
- Features: Bypass valve. Dimensions: 1.2m X 1.2 m / 47 1/4in; X 47 1/4in. 0.5m (1 ¼ inch / 32mm diameter) connecting hose.
- Easy to connect, compatible with pump flow rate < 2500 gallons/hr or filter pump up to 1/2 hp.
- 1 ¼ inch hose connection points, which include 1 adaptor A and 1 adaptor B for 1 ½” hose connection.
- Perfect for above ground pools up to 8000 gallons. 1m sq (11ft sq) surface to absorb heat from the sun.
Solar Sun Rings SSR-1 Solar Sun Rings Solar Pool Heater
- Easy installation and removal
- Each unit 0ffers 21,000 BTU everyday
- Rings are inflatable, 60 inches in diameter
- Rings has to cover 70to 80 percent of the pool surface
GAME 4721 SolarPRO Curve Solar Pool Heater for Intex & Bestway Above Ground and in Ground Pools (Includes Intex Adapters)
- Comes with stainless steel hose clamps and two hoses
- Durable structure with commercial grade collectors
- For in ground pools (Multiple units might be required)
- Threaded ports for versatile plumbing choices
- Heat is maximized due to its unique curved shape. Heats 5°Fin four days
SunQuest Solar Pool Panel System
- SunQuest Solar panels are made for both above-ground and in-ground pools
- Increases the temperature of pool water up to 10 degrees.
- Will work well with your existing pool pump.
- SunQuest is an easy DIY installation.
- MAX-FLOW design with 2-inch OD headers, less back pressure on your pump, better pool water circulation.
Smartpool S601P SunHeater Solar Heating System for In Ground Pool
- Panel array measures 4 ft wide x 20 ft long. Increases pool water temperature 4 to 6°C (6 to10°F)
- Keep your pool warm with a polypropylene heat collector
- Pool accessory is ideal for heating any in-ground pool
- Solar heater comes with 80 sq ft. of solar panels
- Installation kit needed (Sold Separately)