Why You Should Invest in Pool Automation System
Nowadays you can connect your phone to just about anything in your house, from the washing machine to the front door to even lights. You can also use an automation system to control your pool and its equipment from the palm of your hand. Much like Google Home or Nest, an automation system lets you connect all the pool’s equipment to one control center and central hub, and then the system’s matching mobile app lets you manage those features from your phone. Nearly any kind of equipment from heaters to lights to pumps to can be controlled wirelessly via an automation system, letting you set the mood in your yard before you return home.
What you can automate
- Chlorinators- adjust chemical dispersion and the flow rate.
- Pumps- control water flow to features or turn the pool pump on and off.
- Hot tubs- turn on the jets via remote.
- Temperature- a connected heater will let you heat up your spa or pool, so it is ready to dive in when you arrive home.
- Features- turn waterfalls, fountains or laminar jets on or off.
- Lighting- You can set the mood from anywhere by controlling your pool lights intensity and color. It’s also easy to pre-program light shows.
- Unlimited software upgrades
- Make up to 25 backyard themes
- User-friendly user interface, complete control from a mobile device or computer
- Easy set up and installation
- Clear, intuitive instructions
- Controls pump and filter functions, plus three extra pieces of equipment
- Compatible with Android, iPhone, Mac, iPod touch, iPad and PC
- Water resistant wireless remote for poolside use
- Control pumps, features, lights and more
- 24/7 control from any smartphone from anywhere with iAquaLink
- Small, in-wall design